Today is Monday so it's a day off! Warmer weather is here! I've spent the day at Kirstenbosh, the botanical gardens. Absolutely stunning. On Friday evening I was taken to a football match at the satdium used for the world cup. It's a fantastic venue. The match was between Ajax Capetown (apparently they are connected with the dutch side Ajax & have a dutch manager) & Engen Santos. The atmosphere was noisy & jubilant. Loads of voovoozelas & there was a band in the crowd! It ended in a draw. Both goals penalties. The last one in the 90th minute. Although no one could work out why it was given!
Back to work tomorrow. I know this week will be full of new challenges. I am thankful to be blessed with a great team to work with.
2 comments:
Lovely to read your news Ruthie. Have a good week!Lots of love,
Liz x
Getting closer to being with you again Ruth. Less than a week now, yippee!!! Must have been great to go to the footie stadium.:)
Lots of love from us both. Jill xx
Post a Comment